Regional Transit Coordinating Council Meeting May 14
Posted by Transit Action Network on May 13, 2014
This council is having a real impact on regional transit issues.
Tomorrow’s meeting will cover
- Quick Wins: Regional Call Center Integration, Google Transit Feed, and Fare Study Update
- Presentation on Regional Branding Strategy – Willoughby Design will present the regional transit brand process, discuss public feedback gathered to date, and next steps.
- Transit Project List for Transportation Outlook 2040 and Missouri Statewide Tax and Priorities
- Programming and Planning
- Paratransit Coordination Work Plan
- Special Transportation- Job Access Partnership and RTCC Update
- Project Applications (CMAQ, STP, TA) Follow-Up
- TIGER VI Application
- Transit Stakeholder Forum Update and Next Meeting – Staff will present outcomes of March 27th meeting and discuss next meeting
There is a public comment section at the beginning of the meeting. You must sign up.